Saucy, bold, daring hairstyle – “a la AfroLady” will stand out of time and place forever. Sucky hairstyles are just like an indispensable and irreplaceable element and detail, that changes style, image, character, and even personality. Hair “reincarnates” you. Never mind if you choose a casual or a glamorous hairstyle, be more strict or a little nasty, sophisticated, super ordinary, or any other type – you for sure will become noticed and remarked!
Take an example from stars like Rihanna (and her frequent experiments not only with hairdos but with colours also), Kelly Rowland (with her gorgeous curls), Solange Knowles (now that’s what I name a natural afro), Beyonce (these long, bold waves), Jill Scott (with funky curls). And take a look – I have chosen three cheeky and impertinent coiffures for a Hot
1)Conservative Mohawk: Good for both day or evening case. It is comfortable, convenient, doesn’t need much time, style imagination, or effort.
1. Hair should be blow dried. Firstly, apply thermal protectant.
2. Separate hair in small sections and work with every section singly. Smooth and flip hair out. After finishing with working up the back of head – begin working in the crown, also separating in small sections.
3. Use shine styling cream to ends for fixating.
4. Style bangs as you want.
5. Finish style with the same fixating cream or fixing spray.
Supporting material: For shine and smoothness: use Alterna’s Caviar CC Cream For Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction.
Face shape: This hairstyle is good for ladies with oval, triangle, or square face shapes.
2) Sleek Bob: One big classic African Answer. It’s like transversal line between perfect and glamorous, nasty style. As you may know, this variation is cut shorter in the back and longer, angled, in the front.
1. Apply a styling cream on a a towel dried hair. Or, you can also use some protective oils, for example Moroccan. Begin out at the ends and work throughout the hair that will add necessary, indispensable polish.
2. Work again in small sections. Bend ends under.
3. Then flip bangs backward for creating the effect of movement.
4. After you gone through and flat-ironed all the sections, go back with Moroccan oil make everything slick and polished.
5. Apply hairspray to ends for fixing.
6. At the end, style paste to piece out sections if you like. If you want, you may just leave the oil.
Supporting material: The most important, useful and indispensable thing is Moroccan Oil.
Face shape: Perfect choice for round, oval and triangle faces.
3) Funky Curls: This want is like screaming to everybody “Watch me, admire me, envy me!”. Flamboyant, rich, lush, luxuriant, riotous – this hairstyle shows your funky and crazy, nasty side.
1. Apply curl cream and medium hold gel. Allow hair to an air dry.
2. Start in the back, as in the precedent cases. Finger comb hair to the central part.
3. Using haircombs, slide the comb into place to both sides. Repeat till reaching the crown.
4. Pull sides up toward top of head. Secure with haircombs, for facilitate process and work faster.
5. Arrange top of hair as you want.
6. Finally fix style with hairspray or fixing gel/cream.
Supporting material: Product Kinky Curly’s Curl Custard is perfect for make smoothy, unruly curls. Also are good – Tigi Catwalk Curlesque Rock Amplifier; Schwarzkopf Osis + Twin Curl Cream; Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Defining Cream.
Face shape: Funky Curls are good mostly for round and triangle faces.