So…with all these scary traditions and horror-parties everywhere, each of us, ladies, need a lot of time and power to create an original Halloween look. And when I say Halloween look, I mean not just a really cool party dress, but also a fashionable beauty look. An inspired, unique and unusual make-up will help you independently stand out from the crowd.
Each year, we see the typical ghosts, witches, vampires or zombies on Halloween Night and it gets really boring from year to year to see the same ideas. Therefore, looking through the variety of ideas for Halloween makeup, I found a detailed description of an easily recognizable but difficult makeup. And it’s the main character of movie “Carrie”. For Halloween, she remains as an icon whose haunting look is easily recognized. For implementation of the look you can use cosmetics indicated and chosen by me. There are some steps that indicate how to create your own version of the scary girl.
1. Start on a fresh, bare face. Clean your face and remove all traces of any makeup. Firstly, treat your face with moisturizer and your lips with lip conditioner.
5. For Eye shadow, apply a taupe cream shadow (You can use M.A.C Pro Longwear Paint Pot and Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow), being sure to diffuse the color as you blend upward without any harsh lines. This paint gives your eyes a natural glow, and you don’t even have to worry about the fake blood affecting your face.
6. Define the creases, sculpt the sockets of your eyes, and apply eye shadow along your outer lash lines as well for added depth.
7. Top your eyes with shimmer by using a pink pigment (You are able to use M.A.C Pro Glitter Reflects Red or Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in Ballet Pink) all over your eye lids, concentrating most of the sparkles in the center.
10. Smudge on mascara. To take the look to the next level, continue by smearing mascara onto your lids and underneath your eyes. Make it appear like you’ve been crying.
11. Make mascara run by adding water.
12. Tap a wet makeup brush onto the mascara smudges to create blackened tears. The more water you can load up onto the brush, the better it will look.
13. Apply fake blood. Just no comments.
14. Complete the blood- soaked look with an askew tiara, vengeful eyes, and a demented smirk!
Every Halloween, makeup takes on a different meaning, but we always try someone new and special. Unlike mask, makeup can transforms you in an unpredictable way.
Black Widow can’t be named as a classical figure of Halloween, but still has an influence on Halloween’s Fashion. So here are steps that indicate how to make you a Queen of Spiders.
1. Cover eyebrows. Spread over the brow in the direction of hair growth. Cover with white cream makeup (can use Party City White Cream Make Up). Using black cream makeup (like Party City Black Cream Make Up), paint high, arching brows and extend the color up dramatically, shading above your brows.
2. Apply a thin line of eyelash adhesive to back of false eyelashes, carefully press into place along lash line of each eye.
3. Using black cream makeup or mascara, line each eye.
4. Outline your lips with red lip liner and after that fill your lips with red lipstick (can use Party City Red Lipstick).
5. Use gel to slick back your hair.
6. Using special glue and attach plastic spiders to your face.
7. Finish your look with gloomy manicure – sharp red or long black nails.
And it’s finished. As you see, this Halloween you can try something new and special for your Halloween Party. Amaze your friends and become the Surprise of the Halloween. Good luck!